Magical mushroom allergic reaction?

Filed under: Bees |

Question by KB.: Magical mushroom allergic reaction?
Call me stupid, a dumbass, say my parents need to raise me better or whatever, I’m not looking for that. This is a serious question. Almost a week ago I was with some friends, and I bought a gram of shrooms to split with my friend to get high. We took them, and both had really good trips to be honest. It was amazing. I’d love to do it again, but there’s a problem. When I took them, the right half of my bottom lip swelled up as if a bee stung me there. (I’m allergic to bees) I’ve heard food allergic reactions get worse the more you eat the food you’re allergic to. I don’t remember having difficulty breathing or anything, just my lip. It went down the next day, but I’ve been having morning sickness for the past 4 days and i had diarrhea the day after. My stomach hasn’t been the same since i took them. My friend didn’t have any of these symptoms, it was her first time taking them too. I was wondering that if I did do them again, may or may not, would it be worse this time? As in needing to call 911 possibly? Could I be allergic to them, or was my body just reacting to the crazy change? I am pretty small.
I’m a virgin, so impossible to be pregnant. I am all those things, but my parents are too overprotective. They don’t know I do these things because I engage in them when I’m “at a friends” and they give me money when I do go to my friends’ houses to buy food and things like that. I smoke weed and do my thing when they are asleep or at work. I may be a dumbass, but I’m just living my life. Almost everyone around my town that has my type of personality (people I get along with) do the things I do, some don’t. I don’t really give a fuck and my excuse is that I’m young.

Can you help? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Have something to add? Please consider leaving a comment, or if you want to stay updated you can subscribe to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

One Response to Magical mushroom allergic reaction?

  1. They were probably treated with something you are allergic to, or it just happened to coincide with another illness. As long as your breathing is not affected, give it another few days, and be sure to stay hydrated. However, “morning sickness” is not common in anything but pregnancy, so did you engage in unprotected sex prior to or during your “really good trip”?
    And yes, you are stupid, a dumbass, and your parents need to raise you better and keep closer tabs on you. You have too much time on your hands and money you shouldn’t have access to.

    February 4, 2014 at 2:04 am

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *