how can I get into 4-h for a goat???

Filed under: Goats |

Question by XXHollister HottieXX: how can I get into 4-h for a goat???
ok so we are getting a goat to eat the weeds in the yard they arent poisoness and I want to train it to walk on a lead rope and to pull a wagon but any tips on that but the real question is how do you get into 4-h in southern california riverside county also what kid of stuff should i get like kind of halters for the show lead ropes type of wagon type of harness to strap it on to the wagon we live on 2 acres if that helps so oh yea and also what type of goat do you prefer to a first time goat owner it is going to be a female dairy goat that is cute plzz help quick!!!

Add your own answer in the comments!

Have something to add? Please consider leaving a comment, or if you want to stay updated you can subscribe to the RSS feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

One Response to how can I get into 4-h for a goat???

  1. To find a 4H group in your area to join you need to call your county’s Extension Office. tell them you want to join a group that specializes in goats. They will be able to help you. When you join the group they will be able to answer all your questions and help you find the supplies you need for your goat.
    Remember your goat will need more to eat than just the brush around your home. They need a good quality hay and grain to eat. Always have fresh water available, too.

    May 19, 2014 at 4:32 pm

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *